ALBUM MAKING BOOT CAMP
Are you short on time but long on your backlog of photos that are just waiting to be celebrated in albums? Well here’s a solution – just for YOU!
Introducing our exclusive Crop Girls Virtual Album Making Boot Camp, specifically designed to quickly get photos into an album – It’s FAST, FUN and you will LOVE the results!
This much-requested in-person event has now gone VIRTUAL!
Kick off your album making with a goal of getting your album projects completed, by committing to this Album Making Boot Camp. I invite you to learn how to complete 30 album pages – one weekend, my way. You will get step by step instructions that provide flexible layout choices and I’ll work to keep you on track.
Our mission is to end the weekend with up to 30 pages completed!
Next Workshop: June 19 – 24, 2020 – SOLD OUT
This is an intense step-by-step workshop that will have you look differently at the way you create your albums and set you up to begin creating your albums more efficiently and ultimately save you money on supplies, should you continue with the strategies you learn in this program after the workshop!
Digital Scrapbookers welcome, all instructions will be for paper scrapbooking, yet you can use the same ideas on your digital pages.
Album Making Boot Camp Includes:
- Membership in an EXCLUSIVE Boot Camp Facebook Group where this event will take place.
- Complete instruction to organize and create 30 album pages via ZOOM meeting space
- Your Marching Orders – handouts with step-by-step instructions to complete up to 15 double page layouts
- Games & Prizes, & MORE!
You Weekend Assignment:
- Friday 7 – 8 PM Power Layout Session via ZOOM
- Saturday 9 AM – 8PM: Hourly instruction via Facebook Group to complete 11 double page layouts (we’ll break from 5:00 – 6:00 for dinner), Come dressed in your brown, green or camo for our Group Pic at 9AM sharp in the Zoom Room!
- Sunday 9AM – NOON: Hourly instruction to complete 4 double page layouts
- Sunday NOON – Wednesday Midnight: complete your challenge pages and submit for draws
Shortly after registration, you will receive an email with your supply and prep list. You will want to register ASAP so you have time to prepare for this event and order photos or supplies needed. You will also be sent a link to join the EXCLUSIVE Boot Camp Facebook Group, all join requests will be approved one week prior to the event.
Your decision to join this Album Making Boot Camp to tackle your backlog of photos will have you celebrating them by the end of the weekend, in a completed album! I am dedicated to your success and will provide the instructions and assistance needed to accomplish your project. This program is designed to maximize your time while achieving 30 completed album pages! My commitment is to provide the highest level of customer service, quality products in a fun environment and to inspire and teach you how to complete your album pages – fast!
See below for some photos of our 2019 in-person Album Making Boot Camp events
Happy, Happy Scrapbooking!