UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, all in person events have be postponed. Please click here to join my mailing list and you’ll be notified as events open up.
30 Days of Thanks
30 Days of Thanks is an album project will motivate, inspire, and help you complete album pages that celebrate all that you are thankful for, it will serve as a reminder that even during a pandemic, life is good and there are so many things to be thankful for.
We’ll complete this self-guided online workshop in an exclusive Facebook community where we’ll share our pages and stories in a fun online environment with our scrappy friends!
We’ll spend 30 days together exploring new things to be thankful for – but you don’t have to stop at 30 days, you can keep going well after our time together has finished and keep up the practice by adding pages daily, weekly or periodically to your thankful album.
Even though this online workshop focuses on creating a Thankful Album, the sketches, photo prompts and ideas could be adapted to be used for just about any album.
Just imagine how meaningful it will be to have an album filled with all you are thankful and grateful for in your life.
So thankful to spend the month with you!!
It’s Back and Better than Ever – ALBUM MAKING BOOT CAMP – is Now virtual!
NEW DATES COMING SOON!
The ‘Original Crop Girls’ BOOT CAMP Album Making Workshop is back – virtually! Come ready to work during this intense step-by-step ONLINE COURSE to organize and complete 15+ double page layouts in one weekend – then enjoy a couple of days to put the finishing touches on your pages, create more or catch up if you missed something before you submit them for the challenge draws! This is NOT a virtual crop – this is a one week online step-by-step workshop course, where you will learn techniques through video instruction, handouts and incentives to complete your projects.
- Wednesday 7 – 8 PM ET Power Layout Session via Zoom
- Saturday, come dressed in your brown, green or camo for our Group Pic at 8:45AM sharp in the via Zoom!
- 9AM – 9PM ET: Hourly instruction to complete 10 double page layouts (we’ll break from 12:00 – 1:00 for lunch and 5:00 – 6:00 for dinner) via Facebook Group, Come dressed in your brown, green or camo for our Group Pic at 8:45AM sharp in the Zoom Room!
- Sunday 10AM – 4PM: Hourly instruction to complete 5 double page layouts, lunch break at 12 PM ET via Facebook Group
- Sunday 4PM – Tuesday Midnight: complete your challenge pages and submit for draws
- Wednesday 7:30 – 8PM Draws via Zoom