It’s day #2 of our favourite challenge of the year… A PAGE A DAY in the MONTH OF MAY – 2019!
Want all 31 sketches in an easy to read booklet? Click here for a personal or commercial use copy!
We’ll continue with page 1 of a 2-page quick and easy layout! (Hint – page 2 will be posted tomorrow!)
This sketch features:
- One background sheet of 12″ x 12″ paper
- One 8″ x 12″ strip of paper,
- Two 6×4 photos, one 4×4 photo
- A long title,
- Border Maker cuts or border stickers
- A journal box or space and
- A few optional embellishments
That’s it, you’ll be done this layout in no time at all!
Here’s my take on this sketch, featuring the Storybook Collection by Creative Memories.
For the challenge – you can use this sketch or design your own layout – just complete a page a day or 31 pages in the month of May!
Want daily ideas sent right to your email? Sign up for this BLOG for ideas along the way! It’s that easy – A Page a Day in the Month of May!