It’s day #5 of our favourite challenge of the year… A PAGE A DAY in the MONTH OF MAY – 2019!
Want all 31 sketches in an easy to read booklet? Click here for a personal or commercial use copy!
We’ll continue with page 2 of a 2-page quick and easy layout! (Hint – page 1 was posted yesterday!)
This sketch features:
- 12″ x 12″ cardstock for background
- 12″ x 12″ Double-sided Decorative Paper
- 12″ Trimmer
- Tulip Border Punch, border sticker or other border punch
- Embossed Trio Flower Punch
- Tape Runner & Repositionable Tape Runner
- Precision Point Adhesive
- Foam Squares (optional)
- Additional Cardstock (optional)
- Titles, Stickers & Embellishments (optional)
That’s it, you’ll be done this layout in no time at all!
Here’s my take on this sketch, featuring the Storybook Collection by Creative Memories.
Not sure on how to cut the paper to use just one sheet of decorative Paper? Here’s your cut guide!
- Choose a sheet of double-sided 12″ x 12″ decorative paper
- Fold the decorative paper in half diagonally into a triangle
- Cut the folded decorative paper in half starting at the point of the triangle to the middle of the paper
- Place one large triangle in the bottom left corner of the layout.
From the remaining triangle:
- Cut 2 – 6″ x 6″ x 6″ triangles, place one in the top right corner of the layout,
- Cut the 2nd 6″ x 6″ triangle into journal strips and shapes
- From the remaining 6″ x 6″ square, cut a 4″ x 6″ photo mat, leaving a 2″ x 6″ strip
- Adhere to the page as shown reversing the patterns as desired.
Let’s put yesterday’s and today’s layouts together…
For the challenge – you can use this sketch or design your own layout – just complete a page a day or 31 pages in the month of May!
Want daily ideas sent right to your email? Sign up for this BLOG for ideas along the way! It’s that easy – A Page a Day in the Month of May!