I’m popping in to share the card I made for the Creative Memories Virtual Card Crop #7 and thought you’d like to see how I made the filmstrip border – so fun, you might even want to use on your album pages!
So, would you like to learn how?
- Cut a 12″ border using the ROLLER COASTER Border Punch from Creative Memories
- Use the 12″ trimmer to trim off the bottom, about 1/8th of an inch from the bottom border cut out
- Use the Repositionable Adhesive to adhere the border to the back of the paper strip, leaving a border of squares along the bottom
- Repeat for both sides of the border strip
- Add to card base and embellish
So, what do you think? Can you imagine creating a card like this? You could even create border strips for your album pages too! This has so many possibilities!
Happy, Happy Scrapbooking!