ONE WORD… it’s intriguing how ONE WORD can impact your life, inspire a journey, spark a change and guide your year. I invite you to join me on a journey of wellness in 2020 by choosing a word that will inspire your year and joining our ONE WORD Challenge.
“My daily life was enriched by participating in the One Word Challenge. My personal word, Embrace, helped me participate in daily life with enthusiasm and reflection. I cannot count the number of times I took a deep breath and thought of my word during different situations. I had no idea the One Word Challenge would have such an impact on me. The One Word Challenge is one of the best Well-Being practices there is.” – Joan M.
Session #1 Membership Includes:
- Word of the year digital download workbook.
- Exclusive Facebook Group membership to keep you motivated.
- Inspirational posts to help you live by your word.
- Worksheets to see how your word is helping you, what you need to work on and to help you set goals for the next month.
- Ideas or sketches to use in your Word of the Year Happy Album.
- Monthly accountability challenge to keep you on track each month of the challenge.
- Motivation, friendship, and fun with others looking to inspire change and wellness in their lives too.
- And more!
Thank you for supporting my affiliate programs:
4 thoughts on “ONE WORD – Inspiration for a year-long-journey”
I am so excited for this journey and my word of the year. This will be a great way to keep me focused on my goals
Amanda, I’m looking forward to sharing this journey with you! By joining the challenge it is my hope to help your word keep you inspired and motivated in 2020!
My word for 2019 was “integrity”!
2019 had many ups and downs so I don’t feel that I fully embraced my chosen word throughout the year. For the most part, I believe I maintained integrity in my personal and professional life, with some bumps along the way (okay, maybe those bumps were the size of mountains) however as 2019 comes in an end, I can hold my head high, put one foot in front of the other and say “I’m a good person”!
Happy New Year to all
LikeLiked by 1 person
A powerful ONE WORD choice Barb! ‘Integrity’ can help us through many situations in our lives and yes, it serves as a reminder to choose the right path during those bumps and that yes, we are a good person! Happy Happy New Year to you! Looking forward to what your 2020 ONE WORD is!