I Invite you to join us for 30 Days of Thanks!
This autumn, take time to reflect on the things you are thankful and grateful for in life.
30 Days of Thanks is an album project will motivate, inspire, and help you complete album pages that celebrate all that you are thankful for, it will serve as a reminder that even during a pandemic, life is good and there are so many things to be thankful for.
We’ll complete this self-guided online workshop in an exclusive Facebook community, November 1 – 30, where we’ll share our pages and stories in a fun online environment with our scrappy friends!
We’ll spend 30 days together exploring new things to be thankful for – but you don’t have to stop at 30 days, you can keep going well after our time together has finished and keep up the practice by adding pages daily, weekly or periodically to your thankful album.
Even though this online workshop focuses on creating a Thankful Album, the sketches, photo prompts and ideas in the pdf booklet could be adapted to be used for just about any album.
Just imagine how meaningful it will be to have an album filled with all you are thankful and grateful for in your life.
- Membership in an exclusive Facebook group, October 30 – December 5, 2020
- PDF booklet of Thankful page prompts, photo taking prompts and simple page sketches that focus on your photos and journaling, to help you complete your album to refer to throughout the workshop.
- A short digital and traditional instructional video
- Daily Thankful Page Prompt ideas,
- Daily quote cards on thankfulness or gratitude you can print and include in your albums, post or frame for inspiration.
- Inspiration from group member’s pages,
- Supply list for Digital and Traditional albums sent in confirmation email (you can use what you have on hand!) Traditional 12 x12, 8 x 8 or Happy Album or various digital sizes.
- Beginning Zoom Call to chat about this project October 31 11AM – 12PM ET (will be recorded and posted in the exclusive Facebook group, so don’t worry if you miss it)
- Ending Zoom Call to chat about how the project has inspired our daily lives and album making November 28 11AM – 12PM ET. (will be recorded and posted in the exclusive Facebook group so don’t worry if you miss it)
- Complete the registration form
- Send registration by October 31, 2020 to SAVE with early registration
- Join the Facebook Group – invite accepted October 30 after payment has been received
- Registration Fee: $25 CAD by October 31, 2020 / $30 after (As a small token of my THANKS for supporting my business, Tammy’s 2020 Crop Club Members, and Tammy’s CM TEAM CROP GIRLS Members SAVE $5 – members of BOTH save $10!)
- WHY a registration fee? To cover the cost of managing the 30-day online workshop, providing ideas, videos, live chats, inspiration etc. PLUS, it shows you are committed to your album making, so you are more likely to participate and complete!
So, what do you think? Can you imagine creating a fun layout like this?
Happy, Happy Scrapbooking!
Interested in joining my coast-to-coast Canadian Creative Memories Advisor Team? I invite you to contact me or click on the “Join” tab on my CM Website,
Thank you for supporting my affiliate programs:
Check out my Facemasks and other fun items on my Redbubble Store
4 thoughts on “30 Days of Thanks”
Hi Tammy ;. This sounds like fun . I just wanted to ask if i qualify for the crop club. As i joined a few of your event on 2020 boot camp and another one earlier . Please let me know and then I will register for this event .
Hi Debbie! My 2020 Crop Club is separate from my regular events. Members pay a registration fee in January and get special offers throughout the year. Hope that helps! (so you would pay $25 registration fee for the 30 Days of Thanks workshop)
Hi Tammy. Did you get my registration? I sent it via PayPal. Thanks! Jill
Sent from my iPhone
I did, thank you! Happy you will be joining us! You’ll receive a details email on Thursday!