Happy #FeatureProjectFriday over at Creative Life Scrapbooking! It’s my turn to share a fun little project for those who have a favourite photo or for those who like to take photos – know anyone like that?
This project features the Creative Memories Custom Cutting System and 12″ Trimmer.
Creative Memories Supplies Needed
- 12″ Trimmer
- Double Star Punch
- Custom Cutting System (CCS) Mat & Blades
- CCS Circle Patterns
- CCS Rectangle Patterns
- Two-Way Corner Rounder
- Roller Coaster Punch
- Black Dual Tip Pen
- Foam Squares
- Repositionable Adhesive
- Choice of papers & Cardstock
- Gem Embellishments
To Make the Camera Body:
- Cut Black Cardstock using the smallest rectangle of the Rectangle CCS Patterns on the outside edge with the Blue Blade
- Cut Silver Cardstock using the same smallest rectangle of the Rectangle CCS Patterns on the outside edge with the Green Blade, then the Red Blade
- Adhere the thin silver frame to the black rectangle
4. Cut Silver Cardstock (to save paper, use the inside of the rectangle you just cut) using the Medium CCS Circle on the inside edge using the Red Blade
5. Use the fine tip of the Dual Tip Black Pen to dash lines around the outside of the silver circle
6. Cut that same Silver Cardstock using the Large CCS Circle on the inside edge using the Blue Blade, then the Red Blade
7. Adhere the silver circle and fame to the center of the rectangle
To Make the Flash
- Cut a 2.5 x 1.5 rectangle from Black Cardstock
- Cut a 2.25 x 1.25 rectangle from Silver Cardstock
- Use the Two-Way Corner Rounder to round the edges.
- Cut a small rectangle,
- Adhere the small rectangle to the top of the Camera, Adhere the ‘Flash’ to the small rectangle using Foam Squares
- Use the Double Star Punch to create the Burst, pop up the smallest star with Foam Squares
- Use a Gem Embellishment for the camera light
To Make the Photo Mats:
- Cut the edge of a sheet of Black Cardstock using the Roller Coaster Punch
- Trim the edge so just one grid is remaining from the Roller Coaster design
- Trim to mat photos
To make the banner cuts, watch this video
So, what do you think? Can you imagine creating a fun layout like this?
Happy, Happy Scrapbooking!
Check out my Facemasks and other fun items on my Redbubble Store