Do you have someone in your life that is OUTTA THIS WORLD? Celebrate them with this fun little card! Perfect for birthdays, teachers, kids, dads or anyone in your life that is OUTTA THIS WORLD.
This card features the OUTTA THIS WORLD Collection and the Custom Cutting System Circle and Oval patterns as well as the Fringe Border Punch from Creative Memories.
Take a look…
This card features the following tools and supplies from Creative Memories:
- Outta This World Papers
- Outta This World Variety Mat Pack
- Outta This World Embellishments
- Fringe Border Punch
- Piece by Piece Mini Trio Punch Set
- 12″ Trimmer
- Micro Tip Scissors
- Precision Point Adhesive
- Repositionable Tape Runner
- Foam Squares
- From Platinum Shimmer Cardstock, place the second smallest CCS Oval Pattern with about 1″ not on the paper.
- Cut the right side of the oval only using the outside track with the red blade, move the pattern 1/2″ to the right, cut the left side.
- From light blue Designer Paper, cut two ovals using the second smallest CCS Oval Pattern, inside track with the red blade.
- Adhere each to the Platinum shimmer oval at the base of both sides, trim ends.From dark blue Designer Paper, use the smallest CCS Circle Pattern, inside track and Red Blade, cut a circle, adhere to the ship.
- From orange Designer Paper, use the Piece by Piece Mini Trio Punch (or hole punch), punch two circles.
- Use the Fringe Border Punch to punch two 4″ borders from different coloured Designer Paper (or use Micro-Tip Scissors to carefully cut the fringe) Adhere in layers, trim excess.
- Trim a Variety Mat to 4″x5.25″ and adhere to the card base.
- Use Foam Squares to mount the spaceship to the Variety Mat, add ABC/123 Stickers.
Watch the below Facebook Live video on how I created this card.
So, what do you think? Can you imagine creating a FUN card like this?
Check out my Facemasks and other fun items on my Redbubble Store